Friday, June 1, 2012

What's "Thunder Tour"?.

Hi everybody. Say "Hi" with all of people who have just seen my blog for the first time. The first question you was wondering that maybe what's "Thunder Tour", and why one blogger who do not have any first-hand experience in blogging decided to chose that name. If asked to respond to some kinds of questions I might be answering that it had originated from a full-of-thunder night about my own once-in-my-lifetime business idea.
I can not stand when I can not do something else that brings happiness to all of people and make comfortable for myself. Pursuing my dream seems a question hard to answer and taking first steps that is all I can do. My time is limited, and I can not waste it living somebody else's life, so I dare to follow it to the end. I know in this street, there are so many hardships waiting for me, challenging me at all levels. It is not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment