Monday, June 4, 2012


“ThunderTour” project
This is my idea passing through on full-of-thunder night connected between what I have learnt and my strengths. There are so many problems needing to be tackled, so let you advise me easily I will point out a bit about my project.
Based on the development of  tourism industry in Vietnam, I realize tourism’s potential should be exploited any more. I was wondering why do not try to design myself a special tour for foreigners coming to Vietnam for the first time and let them return to this place once time or even more.
In fact, in Hanoi there are some student-run organizations with aims at offering free tour guiding to foreigners such as HanoiKids and a newly organization run by Hanoi University’s students. I suppose if we change tour agenda and various yet different destinations, we can make a profit. Some words such as homestay, community tourism ,… all appears in my mind.
It should be known that everything has been kickstarted, so i need time to make everything become clearer. The problem about human resources, international payment, and how to attract customers getting ready to book our self-designed tour, all of them need your help. A period of  long enough time you have lived and worked in Vietnam that might help you know exactly which things you need to survive in Vietnam ( restaurants, destinations, accommadations,…). My mind is filled in them.
Setting up a fanpage on Facebook, publishing some articles about our tours on the site used for foreigners ( expat-blog, lonelyplanet.com, …) are one of these methods.
The standard for an eligble project should create jobs for another person. We are towards students like me who are looking for a part-time job applying both helping them improve their soft skills and getting a salary. We try to build up a group of profestional youth tour guiders who understand deeply about the poor community and Western cultures with the passion of  bringing a near-real Vietnam to international friends.
Everything is on paper. How to turn it into reality?....... I need enthusiatic partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment