Saturday, June 2, 2012

Charles, an English 22-year-old boy.



I was in luck when I read Charles’s messages on the site expat-blog.com. He is 22 years old. He is from English currently working for the United States of America. His eagerness about language exchange made our interesting meeting. It was already 5 p.m, he took a message to me and asked exactly where I was. For me, I headed out to Pen Tower for so long because I came sooner, meanwhile he was standing on The Huc Bridge.  It was so surprising when I saw him, how to describe how handsome yet polite he is. He is a bit quiet than I image before.
Starting off the meeting by walking into half of the lake and trying out to look for a quiet space with coffee are all we can think of what’s next. I suggest “ Hapro 4 insinct seasons” with a 360-degree exit for both of us in need, but he is not keen on a crowded place. And of course, change is the best. What’s wrong with us then that depends totally Charles because at least he had lived in Vietnam 5 years ago. Finally, Highlands coffee is chosen by him. It will be better if you drink up coffee in Highlands instead of asking for a drink with fruit as what I have done. The price in Highlands coffee makes you sure of thinking of. Both of us came out the coffee shop, but do not know how to say goodbye, because it is time I must move back to my home town. It was already 7 o’clock.
I will teach him Vietnamese and he will help me learn English in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment